How to donate
We work with all age ranges, manage several different service models and provide varying levels of housing support e.g.:
- Generic residential housing support for young people and adults
- Specialist residential housing support for care leavers
- Specialist residential housing support for families
- Specialist first stop homeless accommodation for adults
- General floating support for young people and adults
- Specialist floating support for care leavers
- Housing First model with intensive support for young people in rural areas
- Resettlement floating support for young people and adults leaving residential housing support services
We also provide a range of services either directly or in partnership with others e.g.:
- Literacy and Numeracy
- Health Initiatives physical and mental health
- Education, Employment and Training support
- Financial advice and practical assistance
- Art Therapy and other therapeutic tools
- Substance Use
- Emotional support, coping and personal resilience
- Tenancy Sustainment Programme
All donations are used for the benefit of our Service Users for example
- To assist with the practicalities of setting up a new home.
- To compliment therapeutic programs such as Art and Music Therapy.
- To provide toiletries and clothing to those in most need.
- To provide practical assistance to those taking up employment, training or education.